Saturday 24 January 2015

Blogging? // About // New Year Resolutions


The first post of 2015 ~ woo! ~ 

I've decided to start blogging because it looks fun and maybe I could share some of my interesting (not really) events happening in my daily life. I've used to blog a bit when I was younger, but now realizing everything, it was a bit embarrassing to see my old posts! I guess that's how it is for everyone.. right? ...

About the blogger :// 
Hey :) My name is Jenny and I'll be running the blog Creamynoir. I also have a tumblr, which could be found >>HERE<< . I'm a full time student, and sometimes ... just going to school could be a bit boring so I hope that I could spend some of the time i'm being bored and use that time on blogging.~
I love food, especially ice cream! Who says you can only eat ice cream in the summer time? Aha, I guess that's enough for now. 

New year resolutions~
- Eat healthier // Exercise regularly. (we'll see when I'll start this though...)
- Start learning how to cook (it looks fun, except when you have to clean up everything afterwards)
- Do things out of my comfort zone for once 
- Take different hobby classes ( Sewing! I still wished I had a school class for that, .. but sadly I don't this year.. so I'll have to learn in my own time) 
-And keeping up with school! :) 

That's it for the first post, I'll update soon! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment